Common activities to all Units
- Monitor the progress of assigned components of the Annual action plan of the National cancer Control Programme.
- Provide technical guidance for the smooth functioning of cancer control activities
- Supervise and guide registrars, Senior registrars, Medical officers and other staff assigned to the respective units.
- Attend national & district level reviews on cancer prevention and control and provide necessary guidance in related matters.
- Post graduate teaching.
- Oversees of staff relevant to each unit.
- Be a member of Technical Evaluation Committees in the procurement of related products and services.
- Represent NCCP at different forums such as steering committees, advisory committees, consultative committees etc. if appointed as a member of such forum or was assigned to attend.
- Participate in any other team activity of the NCCP and any other responsibility entrusted by the Director.